Welcome to Kingfishers Class!
We are a mixed age class of 4 and 5 children. The class teachers are Mr Corke and Ms Bradley and our learning support assistants are Mrs Brinklow and Mrs Templeman. Our classroom is at the top floor of the Victorian building. We are proud of our school and enjoy working hard. We enjoy our school environment and like learning through 'hands on' experience.
The following websites also offer good quality learning opportunities:
- Hit the Button - quick fire questions on number bonds, times tables, doubling and halving, multiples, division facts and square numbers - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button
- Timestables.co.uk - a range of times tables games - https://www.timestables.co.uk/100-seconds/
- Nrich is a fantastic maths website full of problems and interactive games - https://nrich.maths.org/frontpage
- Oxford Owl - access to free ebooks and audio books - https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Epic Books - books, learning videos and quizzes - https://www.getepic.com/
- BBC Bitesize KS2 - a range of learning activities - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/levels/zbr9wmn
- BBC Super Movers KS2 - learning activities which encourage children to be active - https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/ks2-collection/zr4ky9q
- BBC Dance Mat Typing - teaches the children to touch type in a fun, engaging way - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zf2f9j6/articles/z3c6tfr
- For a bit of fun exercise why don’t you try joining Joe Wick for his daily P.E session live on YouTube. Go to his website
https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html or his YouTube page https://www.youtube.com/thebodycoachtv